A little about us…
- Our EIN number is 85-2015056
- We are an official 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation acknowledged by the IRS and donations are tax-deductible.
- You can confirm our status on the IRS website
Note:Our non-profit status was recently approved by the IRS and due to COVID delays their database may take awhile to update. In the interim, we are happy to provide a copy of our confirmation letter from the IRS upon request.
Watches for Good transpired out of a joint collaboration amongst a passionate group of enthusiasts called “watches@”, a private watch group of Googlers. In 2020, we united in the fight against COVID feeding 2,000+ families in the San Francisco Bay area and purchased 15,000+ surgical masks and distributed them across homeless shelters and the following hospitals in the United States:
- Kaiser Permanente (All Bay area hospitals) - 4,000 surgical masks
- Indianapolis University Health Hospital & Riley Hospital for Children - 4,000 surgical masks, 20 N95s
- Virginia Hospital Center - 2,000 surgical masks, 20 N95s
- Mount Sinai Hospital - 2,000 surgical masks, 20 N95s
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center - 1,700 surgical masks, 20 N95s
- We purchased >$6000 worth of food and supplies at Costco and gave it all to the South Hayward Parish.
- Photo album
All of this was made possible by raffling one watch, a Nomos Tangente, for charity. The impact of this effort led to the formation of Watches for Good and we’re here to serve.
The Nomos Tangente 38mm we raffled for charity in cooperation with Nomos, Reis Nichols Jewelers, and watches@ (a private group of Googlers)